Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Sun Will Come Out....

TOMORROW....  
 
But it actually came out TODAY!  

TODAY was a wonderful day!
I felt great - better than I've felt since before my surgery!!

Work was even good!
(not that it isn't, usually)

Scott picked me up after my last meeting
He took me to MOOCHIES for a yummy steak and everything sandwich.
I could even TASTE it today (yesterday things didn't taste too good).

THEN a BIG surprise!!
Scott drives into the parking lot of PICTURELINE.
ok - I had no idea what this place did....

SELLS cameras!!

Last night I had another meltdown.
(these have got to be getting old)
I told Scott I needed something to do so I would STOP 
thinking/talking/dreaming about cancer all the time!

So he bought me a CAMERA!
TODAY!! 
A Nikon D5100 with one lens
and a cool camera bag (a sling) 
AND a DVD so I can figure out what I'm doing!! 

WAHOO!!  A Hobby!!
I am so excited 
Overwhelmed with all this fancy technology
BUT very excited to learn and have a distraction

We have no idea from day to day what this crazy disease
 will do or how my body will react to all the drugs.
So we will enjoy the sun on the good days, 
take pictures, laugh and smile so on the harder days
 I can remember that the sun will come out 
and life can and will be good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment