Monday, August 20, 2012

Family Time

In the midst of all my stress about my cancer, the upcoming treatment and recovery from surgery - August 4th came.  That day was the start of a great week of family!  Rusty, Collette and Owen came in first thing in the morning followed by Rick and Anna later that evening.  I was 2 weeks out of surgery so Randy and Annie hosted most of the family activities.  It was the most wonderful week to have all my family together.  I appreciated so much how concerned they all were for me. 

Some of our activities during the week~

We had family pictures taken at Thanksgiving Point!  
   Rusty, Collette and Owen

 

Randy, Annie, Hank, Max and Sam

 

Jenni, Lynn, Dyson, Colby and Lennon

 Rick and Anna


Me and Rick

Me and Rusty 


Some other FUN activities~
 
Scott spinning Owen in the chair  (Owen had a blast - so did Scott)


 Owen waving... I think he wanted my camera~


Lennon and Sam sharing a quiet moment together ... playing ~ (they always reach for each other and hold hands)


Owen having a leisurely bath in the kitchen sink~


 Lunching together as a family at Cafe Rio~


Cousins posing for a cute picture at a BBQ at Randy and Annie's house~
   (Hank holding Owen, Dyson holding Lennon, Sam in front.
     Missing Max and Colby - they were jumping on the tramp)


 Anna having a little quiet time on her computer before she goes home~


Waiting... waiting... waiting...



Sam~

Lennon~
My Fab Four

We had a great week with fun memories. I couldn't have asked for more~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment