Friday, July 13, 2012

The Day Our World Changed

Doctor: "I have some concerning news to tell you. Would you like to come into the office?"
Me: "No. Please tell me on the phone."  Doctor:  "It is cancer. I'm sorry".

At that very moment, those three words, "it is cancer" changed my life, Scott's life, my children - their spouses and my grandchildren's lives.  None of us will ever be the same.  

I decided to write this blog to explain and update what is happening with us (mostly me) during our fight with a great evil - CANCER.  I have been blessed (and I really mean blessed) with a wonderful family and many, many friends that have called or written Scott or I with their love, support and prayers. I am so grateful and have felt so touched by so much kindness.  Thanks to each of you!  Many have asked for updates... this might be the easiest way to get the word out.  Here is our story.........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment