Tuesday, January 15, 2013

And Many, Many More....

Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday I Made It
Happy Birthday to Me 

and many, many, many more!


I received a BIRTHDAY card from the American Cancer Society - Making Strides Walk.  Interesting tidbit they listed in my 'card'.  Breast cancer death rate is down 33%.  Thanks to all the progress made in breast cancer research and treatment 17,000 women celebrated their birthday in 2012 - who otherwise would have "been lost to breast cancer".  Now THAT is some birthday card!!


I wanted to spend the past weekend at the cabin with Randy, Jenni and their families for my  early birthday celebration.  The weather did NOT cooperate.  So - we have postponed it for a few weeks.  However, my DAY - January 14th, was great.  Rusty, Collette and Owen did some Facetime with Scott and I.   Rick and Anna both called.  Hank, Max, Randy and Annie called earlier and gave a great rendition of the birthday song.  My friends at work took me to lunch and another friend is taking me to lunch on Wednesday.  Scott grilled some steaks, ordered and picked up the birthday cake and ice cream AND has dinner reservations for Thursday night.  It was a wonderful birthday and I am so GRATEFUL I am here to start my next year of life!!

Pictures from the evening..... awesome family!

Love my man!

One day he will smile!! I know it!

Queen for the Day

Not really.....

Will you STOP taking pictures?!!

Randy, Annie, Hank, Max, Sam and me



Jenni, Lynn, Dyson, Colby, Lennon and me
 
Leading the singing of Happy Birthday



I can still blow out ALL my candles!!  Wahooooo
    
A fun armful of grandbabies! 

 Thanks to everyone for making me feel so special and loved!  It was a fun day... just wait til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment