Sunday, September 30, 2012

NaNaNaNaNa... She's Got the Look~

She's got the look (She's got the look) 
She's got the look (She's got the look)
And I go la la la la la she's got the look

 I thought I should "document" my hair-less look for the future. 

 MODEL is wearing:

The HAT look with Blonde hair piece. 
 I seem to have a fetish for hats right now.
I have 14.  I've worn all of them but 2... 
waiting for the snow to fly
 The "BANDANA" look...
Not to be confused with a motorcycle rider's "do-rag". 
These are tied differently.  

The "EMPTY" hat look.
 No hair needed as it completely covers where the hair would be....
also.. it can turn quickly into.....


 
 The BALD look!

 
The "MYSTERIOUS WOMAN" look.
Scott doesn't seem to be too sure about this....

 
 He adjusted!

The blonde -
 "I Thought It Would Look Like My Hair But Looks Different"
Look....

 

The REALLY short RED hair look.
Attaches to a hat - a "flip" hair-do

 











 The "Haven't Got It Down" look... 
short BLONDE with Dark in the back. 

















The "PONYTAIL" look
This piece is REALLY curly and funny so
I put it into a ponytail.  
 (my least favorite)

The WINNING GAME look!
(I wore a fitted "do-rag" under the hat to hide bald spots)



I kindof like this look the best (and my dark hair).
  It's comfortable - not itchy!

I'm fairly at ease being bald (at least around the house). 
 However, I'm not ready to try that look at work or church.....

Not YET, anyway~

3 comments:

  1. Na Na Na Na Na I LOVE Roxette!!!! You are beautiful no matter what look you are Rockin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na Na Na Na hey hey you rule. Love all the looks! love Bruce and Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! You are seriously my favorite woman (don't tell my moms). :-)

    ReplyDelete