Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's a Halloween PAR - TY !!

On October Thirty One
 when the sun goes to rest~
It's the night of Halloween
 when FUN is at it's best

YEP!  It's that awesome time of year again.  Witches, pumpkins, ghosts and candy!  I'm not really sure WHY I like Halloween so much.  I don't like zombies and I don't like evil-looking hatchet-cropping goons.  But I like the fun of dressing as something you're not and wearing crazy makeup.  I like wigs and flashy accessories.

This year I had my 3rd annual Grandma's Halloween party.  I was actually pretty excited when my 15 year old grandson asked if I was going to have my party and then came!!  The other kids were excited as well and dressed in their finery.  My guests included: Mike, from Monsters, Inc. (aka Sam), Little Red Riding Hood (aka Lennon), a Teenager (aka Dyson), the Mystery Man (aka Colby), a Ninja Zombie (aka Max) and a Zombie Football Player (aka Hank).  Annie, Randy, Jenni and Scott were lurking around as well.  


The games were awesome as always.  The kids have LOTS of enthusiasm when in heated competition.


On game was to guess the number of Candy Corns in the pumpkin jar.  Hank - my cute little DIABETIC grandson - won!!  He knows his candy!!

Hank, Randy, Sam and candy corn jar
The big hit in the prize area was a toy called the "giggle tube".....  let your imagination run with that one!
Lennon playing with her "giggle tube"
The kids couldn't get enough of "Monster Twister".  Even when the party was done they kept playing.  They even challenged Randy to a game.

Max twisting away

Colby playing it safe

Hank calling out the moves 


Randy gave up and went back to walking the World Series while the kids kept playing.  Is he getting old??

Who is winning? The Twister game or the World Series?


 Mike (aka Sam) is enjoying watching the boys play....

Next year Sam... maybe
The following night Jenni dressed up as ........ something scary.... to take Dyson and two of his friends on a Halloween adventure .... visiting haunted sites in American Fork. The boys didn't know who was driving them around at first.


BOO!  



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment