Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Wind in My Hair

A couple of weekends ago Scott and I were in St. George for the blessing of his niece's daughter.  While walking through the hall in the church, two little girls approached me.  One looked up and said "why is your hair so short?"  DANG!  Just when I was starting to feel a little less like a cancer patient~ 

People have been emailing and texting me for an updated photo shoot of my hair.   Apparently, according to a 7 year old, my hair is still very short.   However, I did get excited the other night when I was able to put my sunglasses under my hair. HOORAY!! 

Then just a few days ago....  Scott teased me a little that I had some "bedhead" going on when I got up.  My hair was STICKING UP in several places!!  WAHOOO!!

Add to all that the fact that I could FEEL the wind blowing through my hair the other night.  I can't express what a THRILL that was!!  I could FEEL my hair being blown.

Small things ... in a hectic life
    But BIG things to me ... in my recovering life!





Part of my recovery is having FUN again!! 
 And speaking of fun.....

My awesome friend, Angie, gave me her concert tickets to Bon Jovi.  She was sick and wouldn't be able to go.  Sad for her .......  But  W A H O O  for me!!  I've had a "crush" on JON since the 80's!

Jon Bon Jovi LIVE on stage

Scott and I at the concert

Oh YEA - Tickets and a Shirt!!!

R O C K  O N !




2 comments:

  1. Rock on for sure ...hair no hair stubble who cares!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair length looks GREAT on you! You totally rock the pixi look. Very Natalie Portman/Anne Hathaway. Seriously, you have the perfect bone structure for it! Hooray for hair!

    ReplyDelete