Wednesday, July 3, 2013

ONE year ago

ONE YEAR AGO....

July 3, 2012 - 

I was packing to go to the cabin for the 4th of July celebration.
      I was also getting ready to go to the cemetery with flowers for my mom's birthday.

Scott was in the garage getting the 4 wheelers loaded.

Rusty and his family were headed to Milwaukee for the holiday.

Randy and his family were headed to Zion's.

Jenni and her family were packing to go to the cabin with us.

Rick was in Florida meeting his girlfriends family.

The call came.
It's a moment that no one can forget.
You remember exactly what you were doing when you received the call.
You remember the exact words spoken.

You Remember It All.

You remember telling your husband.
You remember calling your children.
You remember crying.

ONE Year...

So many changes
So many tears
So much love and support
So many prayers
 
After chemo today I will have TWO treatments left and another surgery. This has been a tough, difficult year.  Out of the blue I can start to cry.  I'm not sure I could ever do this again.  I hope I don't ever have to make that decision.

THEN - 2012 (flowers for my mom)

NOW - 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment