Wednesday, August 21, 2013

We TOTALLY Celebrated!





CHEMO  DONE!!

When I got home from my LAST chemo - 

I was surprised by some beautiful flowers from Rick and Anna.  
I'm sure the delivery guy had never seen  such a cheesy grin as I had on my face!

Flowers from Rick and Anna

Rusty, Collette and Owen called to give some cheers!
I love Facetime!!

That evening Jenni, Lynn and their kids  along with Randy, Annie and their kids -  came over for some major celebrating!  

Randy and Annie had just flown in from NYC - so I knew they were tired but they still wanted to celebrate.  

We are all happy and smiling - Wearing our Pink Beads
Pink Balloons to go with the flowers and our Pink Theme

Lennon in her festive pink dress

We started out with some delicious food from Cafe Rio~
So GOOD!!  

Colby, Randy and Max

We had a plethora of delicious drinks to choose from.

Randy, Max, Scott and Lynn
We then continued the celebration with some wonderful cake.

This says it all!!

Lynn, Lennon, Jenni, Hank and Colby

Annie and Sam

Randy giving a cheer

Dyson was at baseball practice but wanted to come, even if it was late, to the celebration party.  He is almost 15 - it was awesome that he would still take a picture with his grandma!

Dyson and I
It was a crazy, emotional day but a very good one.

Thanks to my family for all their love and support this past year.
I have an amazing family!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment