Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I Think My Body Is Mad

Yep!! I think my body is mad at me. Not sure why - other than I've been filling it full of poison now for 10 months. Why would that make my little ole bod mad?

The past two days I have been having deep in-the-joint and bone aches and pain along with aches everywhere else in my body.  The bottoms of my feet hurt - the palms of my hands hurt. My FOOBs especially hurt. Tylenol will take away some of it for a few hours but tonight I had to crawl on my hands and knees UP my stairs!  It was too painful on my feet and bending my knees.  WEIRD STUFF!!

I'm kind of concerned... kind of.  I have no fever - no nausea - no sore throat or cough.  I think my body is just telling me that it's had enough.  But it's gonna have to "tough it out" for a little while longer.

By my calculations I have FOUR more chemo treatments.... 6/13, 7/3 (anniversary of the "c" news), 7/25 and... if all goes well -  8/15 should be my last treatment.

I've been telling my body the past two days that it's not MY fault.  IT messed up.  IT let cancer cells take hold.  I should be mad at IT not the other way around.  I've been trying to check for any new lumps - something that puts FEAR in the minds of cancer peeps.  But everything hurts too much to push around.

That's what I'm dealing with now along with trying to figure out HOW to lose this chemo weight!!

UGH


No comments:

Post a Comment